Digital Connects may collect, use, store and transfer different types of personal data about you:
1. Identity Data e.g. first name, last name, phone number, title, date of birth and gender.
2. Contact Data e.g. postal address, email address and telephone numbers
3. Transaction Data e.g. details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
4. Technical Data e.g. internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website or use our services.
5. Usage Data e.g. information about how you use our website
Information may be collected by Digital Connects using a number of different methods such as:
• Direct interactions. You may give us information such as your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
• Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our websites we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, and device type, as well as your phone number when you use our services. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
• Technical Data from the following parties:
a) analytics providers, such as Google based, outside the EU; and
b) search information providers, such as Google and Bing, based outside the EU.
Digital Connects will only use your personal data for the purposes for which it has been collected, when:
• We need to provide you a service or contact you in regards to an enquiry you may send us, or to discuss services which you have asked us to carry out for you.
• Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
• __utma cookie (persistent) - this cookie tracks visitors and records first visit (unique visit) and last visit (returning visit). It will expire when the cookie cache is cleared
• __utmv Cookie (persistent) - This cookie allows us to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. It will expire when the cookie cache is cleared
• __utmb cookie & __utmc cookie (session) - These cookies operate together to calculate website visit length. They will expire at the end of the session (i.e. when you leave the page)
• __utmz cookie (semi-persistent) - This cookie monitors the HTTP referrer and notes where a visitor arrived from. It helps record keywords used to find the site, plus a visitor’s geolocation data. It will expire six months after being set
If your browser is set to allow cookies, we take this, along with your continued use of our website, as confirmation that you are happy for cookies to be used. If you’d like to block cookies you can usually do so in your browser settings. These differ for each browser, so we recommend that you visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/ for further assistance with this.
If you want to contact us about our policy you can use the details on our contact page. If you have a complaint you can contact the ICO.
Thanks for visiting our website and we hope that you have found this information useful.